The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
UNOPS at the United Nations General Assembly
UNOPS Executive Director Grete Faremo is in New York attending the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly.
The General Assembly is one of the six main organs of the United Nations. All 193 Member States of the United Nations are represented in this unique forum to discuss and work together on a wide array of international issues covered by the UN Charter.
During this period, Ms. Faremo will be attending several events, including:
- 18 September: UN Private Sector Forum
- 18 September: World Economic Forum – Accelerating Progress on Urban Development
- 19-25 September: UN General Assembly debate
- 19 September: Towards Implementation of the International Decade of Action, 'Water for Sustainable Development,' 2018-2028
- 19 September: Promoting quality infrastructure investment (with the Government of Japan and the European Commission)
- 20 September: Bloomberg Global Business Forum 2017 All remarks, speeches and statements from Ms. Faremo will be uploaded here