The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Caribbean Development Bank
Government of Curaçao
Government of Jamaica
Government of Mexico
UNOPS in The Caribbean provides regional support for projects in Belize, Curaçao, Grenada, Jamaica, and Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Through the management of resilient infrastructure projects, UNOPS works to improve sustainable development across the region. Among others, this includes the construction of Parliament buildings in Grenada, road rehabilitation in Jamaica, bridges and river embankment rehabilitation in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and improving potable water supply systems and health facilities in Saint Lucia.
UNOPS further provides technical assistance in relation to climate resilient infrastructure planning in Curaçao.
- UNOPS impact in The Caribbean
- Supported community capacity building initiatives.
- Supported resilient infrastructure projects incorporating renewable energy solutions.
- Improved climate resilience relating to water scarcity.
- 43.34MPopulationTotal population
Total population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship. The values shown are midyear estimates.
Source: data.worldbank.org (2019)