The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
UNOPS offers flexible and tailored human resources solutions to UN partners, where speed and efficiency are essential. We provide specialist human resources support in peace and security contexts, during rapidly changing humanitarian emergencies, or for longer term development, based on the needs of our partners.
Our support services include on-time contract and payroll management, and expert recruitment, designed to bring the best people on board, to get the job done right.
- 3MDays of paid work for beneficiariesTHE JOBS WE CREATE
Our commitment to sustainability is underlined by the jobs we create in the communities where we work. Of the 3.4 million days of paid work created for beneficiaries – nearly 850,000 of these days were undertaken by women.
- 48HDeployment time to reach crisisNumber of hours to reach crisis
At the height of the Ebola Crisis in West Africa, we identified and deployed a team of experts to Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone within 48 hours.
- 7,000Partner contractsNUMBER OF PARTNER CONTRACTS MANAGED
UNOPS manages more than 7,000 partner contracts for personnel working in refugee response, healthcare and the environment each year.
- We respond quickly in humanitarian contexts, helping ensure that partners get the right people on board to get the job done right.
- We provide large-scale recruitment solutions for UN partners, such as the UN Secretariat and the UN Refugee Agency.
- We manage on-call mediation experts that can be rapidly deployed to UN peacebuilding and conflict prevention efforts.
- We maintain dedicated pools of technical experts ready to deploy to development challenges.
- We offer a catalogue of dedicated, efficient and global shared services to our partners.