The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Managing portfolios from Geneva to Yangon, UNOPS blends private sector efficiency with UN values. UNOPS financial management services have provided trustee and fund management support worth almost $2 billion dollars, on behalf of Governments and multilateral institutions since 2010. Our services include managing grants and pooled funds, and providing advice and oversight for project and programme budgets.
Building on our excellence in delivering quality, UNOPS tailors its management support services to provide efficient integrated solutions for our partners and offers specialized context-specific solutions in response to country needs.
- 47 least developed countries
Managing a trust fund on behalf of the Enhanced Integrated Framework, which builds trade capacity in 47 least developed countries.
- Over 22,000 community-based projects
Supporting more than 22,000 community-based sustainable development projects through the Small Grants Programme.
- Over 3.5 million smallholder farmers
Helping more than 3.5 million smallholder farmers and landless people in rural Myanmar through grants and microfinance solutions on behalf of the Livelihoods and Food Security Trust Fund.
- We help monitor heath programmes on the ground for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- We execute small grants programmes in support of the Global Environment Facility and the UN Development Programme.
- We manage global multi-donor funds, such as the Stop TB Partnership and Roll Back Malaria Partnership, in support of the eradication of infectious diseases across the world.
- We disburse and supervise grants in a variety of contexts, including peace and security.
- We ensure funds are spent in a transparent and efficient manner, in line with partners' objectives.