The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Department for International Development – UK
Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
UNOPS supports our partners’ peace and security, humanitarian and development projects throughout Sierra Leone. Our work enables partners to make vital improvements in healthcare services that drive sustainable development throughout the country.
Our work focuses on the improvement of healthcare in government hospitals, as well as supporting rural renewable energy initiatives and providing support in procurement and sustainable infrastructure.
- UNOPS impact in Sierra Leone
- Improved water management systems for health facilities.
- Provide reliable light and energy for health facilities across the country through renewable energy.
- Constructed and rehabilitated Directly Observed Treatment centres to help control cases of tuberculosis.
- 54Life expectancy at birthLife expectancy at birth, total (years)
Life expectancy at birth indicates the number of years a newborn infant would live if prevailing patterns of mortality at the time of its birth were to stay the same throughout its life.
Source: data.worldbank.org (2018)
- Contact Details
UNOPS Sierra Leone
58, Sir Samuel Lewis Road
Tel: +232 3019 4083 | +232 3775 1055