The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Department for International Development – UK
Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
UNOPS supports our partners’ peace and security, humanitarian and development projects throughout Sierra Leone. Our work enables partners to make vital improvements in healthcare services that drive sustainable development throughout the country.
Our work focuses on the improvement of healthcare in government hospitals, as well as supporting rural renewable energy initiatives and providing support in procurement and sustainable infrastructure.
- UNOPS impact in Sierra Leone
- Improved water management systems for health facilities.
- Provide reliable light and energy for health facilities across the country through renewable energy.
- Constructed and rehabilitated Directly Observed Treatment centres to help control cases of tuberculosis.
- 7.39MPopulationTotal population
Total population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship. The values shown are midyear estimates.
Source: data.worldbank.org (2016)
- Contact Details
UNOPS Sierra Leone
58, Sir Samuel Lewis Road
Tel: +232 3019 4083 | +232 3775 1055